24 October 2014

Garden1

The house inspection happened yesterday. The inspector was thorough, kind, and a really great guy. He told us that the house is really good, and that he's very happy for us. I told ragazz' that I want us to be friends with him.

While he was inspecting, we took a lot of time and combed over every inch of the place. I spent time wandering around in the backyard. It's going to need a lot of TLC - especially at the beginning. I'm thinking that we have to get someone to come out and just clean up everything - scorched earth! Get rid of all the leaves and dead stuff so we can see what's REALLY going on back there.

I'm in love with this place. I know this because I told ragazz' that, after we'd spent a couple of hours in there and were on the way home, I felt absolutely twitter-pated (it's not a real word, but go with me here) - excited, happy, anxious, and a little freaked out. Coincidentally, that was exactly the way I felt when ragazz' and I first met in person. Heh. My heart was full, and I wanted so much to believe that this house could be ours - but I was scared that something would happen to prevent that, and then I'd be so sad. So, yeah... substitute "him" for "house".... you get the idea!

All that's standing in the way of this house becoming ours is getting the current chateau sold. The Realtor is marketing the heck out of it, and I'm talking to St. Joseph (and all manner of others) who would help us sell it quickly. I *know* that there is someone out there who is thinking the same thing we were. "We need to find a perfect house!", and they're going to find THIS one. It'll be wins all around for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEY! Don't be shy. Please sign your comment.