26 January 2015

And then there was that time that I was down for A WEEK with the flu. Well, almost a week. I was off work for four days in a row. I don't even know the last time that happened. But, because it's pretty much impossible for me to just sit and do nothing, I logged in every day for a while. Hopefully I won't get bombarded when I get back to my desk this morning.

I'm still not really 100%. At this point I'll take 90 or better, though. The aches are gone, and so is the headache. I'm still a little wrung out. I wonder how much sleep would be enough at this point.

ANYWAY - on to not-sickness talk.

Ragazz' came home early from the race, which was a nice surprise. We got a Sunday back which we weren't planning to have and we spent it at IKEA (getting a missing piece for one of the nightstands) and Brasa (because Brasa).

I watched the whole first season of Transparent. Wow. Jeffrey Tambor is so much more than George Bluth. Now he's George Bluth in a dress. No, no. I kid. He's great in that role. Bring on the next season, please.

Let's see if I remember how to do work AT work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEY! Don't be shy. Please sign your comment.