31 January 2015

Red, black, whiteWhen I was down with the flu I got a bunch of hats done. I went back to work this week, and my knitting productivity suffered a bit. I wrapped this one up last night.

So here's a list of random things:

1. Super Bowl tomorrow. I keep forgetting who's playing who. All I know is that we're having yum-yum dip, and I'm pretty excited about that.

2. We have to put the headboard/curtain up in the bedroom, and then that room is completely done.

3. We bought a SodaStream, and playing with the flavors is making me happy. Today I'm going to try orange + cream soda.

4. I'm on level 7 Italian and level 8 Swedish on Duolingo. I'm enjoying the Swedish more than the Italian. It's challenging, and so different from any other language I've learned. Pojken tycker om glass = the boy likes ice cream. Who would have guessed that?

5. I need a haircut, because my hair seems a little less flippy.

6. SATURDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEY! Don't be shy. Please sign your comment.