09 October 2014

Closet Case

I spent approximately one bazillion hours in my closet yesterday. Another area of the house ready to go. There were six big items on my to-do list yesterday (including "shower!" because I knew if it wasn't on the list I'd forget to do it.. THAT'S how crazy busy this week is), and by 5PM I'd completed all the tasks. Then I had to spend a little quality napping time on the couch.

Also - I've now completely lost track of what day it is. Friday? Monday? Thursday that simultaneously feels like a Friday and a Monday?

Today - work in the office for 8 hours, come home and finish up the last of the kitchen stuff. And then yet another area is done, and the rest of the house will follow soon after that. We'll be ready for listing. I can't believe it! Wait - yes I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEY! Don't be shy. Please sign your comment.