14 November 2014

First Snow of the Season

I guess winter is here now. The little kids next door were having a ball playing in the snow!

We thought that after the open house on Sunday things would wrap up here in "let's sell our house" land... but, oh no. That would be too easy. Instead, people *did* come through and appear interested. Then, nothing again for a while. So we were ready to pull the plug on it on Wednesday... but (again), oh no. Now someone wanted to come through one more time. We heard nothing all day yesterday, until Ragazz' called the realtor... and *still* nothing. We told him that they have 24 hours to sh*t or get off the pot, as they say. So MAYBE we'll know something by tomorrow

We half-heartedly looked online on Wednesday night and found a few more potential places... just in case.

This is just dragging on and on. Living in limbo like this is what I'm least good at in all of life. We all know that I'm the girl who likes to know how things end. I haven't known how things are going to end with all this for about a month now. Heh.

Lest I just make this entire post all complainy-like.. Um..HEY! My hockey team absolutely rocked last night. There were four goals scored in the first five minutes of the game last night. I did a lot of cheering and yelling at the TV, and my favorite player got a hat trick. We have to get to a game at the X sometime soon.. but watching at home in your jammies, wrapped up in a blanket, is almost as fun. Truthfully, I don't even mind that much when they lose, because, you know, HOCKEY.

My brand new shiny snow tires got delivered on Wednesday, and I am lucky enough to have a boy who knows how to bolt them onto my car. On Saturday I will have the greatest tires in the world and will be able to get through any kind of snow or ice or glop. I will be unstoppable.

ALL RIGHT, it's Friday. Andiamo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEY! Don't be shy. Please sign your comment.