08 November 2014

November Morning

I'm enjoying what's likely to be the last look at our lawn and trees before they get blanketed with snow. It's coming on Monday. Let's get ready.

The open house is tomorrow morning. Truthfully, our hearts aren't in this anymore, and I don't believe we'll get much (if any) traffic here. It's getting too close to the holidays, and now we're probably over-priced for the market. It's just as well. That other house was the one we'd both set our hearts on, and while others we've seen have been nice, the big wow-factor wasn't there. We'll come off the market, haul all of our stuff back from the storage unit, and hunker down for the winter (and spend a few $$$ at Ikea on storage pieces that will make things work better here).

What a wild, wacky year it's been - and I'm fully aware that it's not over yet. I'm looking forward to wrapping up the year in Palm Springs, where my plan is to stay pleasantly buzzed for seven entire days. Note to self and to my amici out there: WINE. Lots and lots of it.

1 comment:

  1. I could not believe the weather forecast for the week ahead! Please let it be wrong...

    ReplyDelete

HEY! Don't be shy. Please sign your comment.